Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Other stuff! (sort of)


Well, finally and true to the promise in the banner up above, here is some "other stuff". The catch is that it's actually more Eggmen stuff. BUT the flavour is different.
I've started doing what, in a more perfect world, I would call the 'daily' strip. My world being what it is though, I won't be removing the quotes anytime soon. Between the day job, being Dad and getting the dishes done, there just aren't enough hours in the day. So I'll be getting them done as often as I can.
The weekly pages will keep coming but I've just been getting an itch to do something that kind of pays homage to the day job, being a Dad and getting the dishes done. Except there'll also be malevolent shadow selves and gods and midgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment