Friday, November 6, 2009

Now what?


Over the next couple of weeks I'll be winding up the weekly strips for a while. I've really enjoyed doing them but, if I don't free up some time to start work on some other things, I'm gonna go nuts. I've agonised over this for a while and something has to give way. These were what got me started on cartooning a couple of years ago and I'm going to miss doing them. In my wildest fantasies I imagine that someone else out there might miss them too.
I will bring them back eventually - there's still a ton of ideas I have for them - and I'll probably throw the occasional one in when the mood strikes.
In the meantime, I'll still be doing the shorter strips - at least 2 and maybe 3 per week - and the long-promised "other stuff".
So this is the end of the "Great Trilobite Saga" for now, last week was the end of the Messiah storyline and next week will wrap up the Hereafter story for a while.
If you're not sure what the hell I'm talking about, you can read them all here, here and here.
I'll be back on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment