Saturday, November 6, 2010

An apology

Just wanted to say a quick "sorry" for anyone who may have wondered where the new strip has been for the past couple of weeks. I'm addressing a purely hypothetical, interested and regular reader here. I'm not sure there is such a person but, just in case, I do apologise.
Life kind of got in the way - there's been a procession of tradesmen moving slowly through the house making lots of noise and doing all sorts of disruptive things. Then my Swedish cousins came to visit which necessitated lots of long conversations over long boozy lunches. So it's not as if my life has gone all wrong or anything but I haven't found much time to sit down and draw/write anything.
I'll be back with something new and (hopefully) fresh in the coming week. In the meantime, I've dragged a couple of old ones out of the archive. I've been a bit preoccupied with religion for a while so these seemed to suit the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment