Monday, January 24, 2011

A small offering

Mmm. I've just had the sad realisation that it's been almost 3 weeks since I posted something here. Anyone who's been around this neck of the woods for a while has probably realised by now that, come the school holidays, my output rather tends to taper off (to say the least). I hope nobody's going to hold it against me - I'm only being a dutiful Dad (who, in the line of duty, has to spend countless hours playing with Lego, video games, swimming and pottering about in the garden) as well as going off to the 'day job' every day.
But the wheels are still turning, albeit slowly. In the meantime, I've copped out and dragged something out of the archive again. There will be quite a lot more of these full-page things coming out of me this year. I have little notes for them all over the house.

1 comment: