Friday, September 11, 2015

It's Eggmen - it must be Spring.

I woke up the other day thinking about Eggmen, which is, I think, a sign that Spring has arrived in the southern hemisphere. And hopefully, with the return of the swallows we'll also see the return of my work ethic.
For some reason, as soon as Winter hit this year, all I wanted to do was read books, listen to music and stare at clouds. It usually takes me a couple of months after the weather turns cold and the skies a dull, steely grey to accept the idea that humans don't hibernate and I will, sadly, have to get on with my life.
Anyway, our small protagonist is still upsetting the equilibrium of Ms. Abernathy-Fuchs and the atmosphere inside the school assembly hall is beginning to mount.
Next time we go backstage. It'll be awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment